What is Biometric?

Number is already registered on my name why do I need to re-verify it?

Why is this so important?

I have a BVS verified number. Can is disown it?

Do I need my CNIC for this?

How can I verify my numbers through BVS?

Is there a time period for the blocking of the numbers?

Would the expired CNIC work for re-verification process?

My Finger Impressions are not machine readable (Laborers) is there any alternative?

Is this mandatory for me to re-verify my numbers through BVS?

What would happen to the numbers which are already on my name and I do not re-verify them through BVS?

I am an overseas customer. How can is re-verify or disown SIMs on my CNIC

Number is registered on a deceased family member name and I want to disown it?

I did not receive any message/call for re-verification however other/family/friends/associates have received such messages/calls?

There is no Franchise or CSC in the area where would I go for BVS re-verification?

I first need to know numbers which are registered on my CNIC where I can get this information from?

In an area where women are not allowed to go out how would those numbers be verified through BVS?

Dummy account can be updated / re-verified from franchise/retailer or not?

If number was on International Roaming then what’s the procedure for re-verification of that number?

We can guide the customers to visit Retailers for Ownership change or Not?

Incase customer visits any retailer for Verification but that SIM is on Dummy Account. Ownership of such SIMs will be updated / Verified or Not.

Are there any charges for SIM Re-verification from Retailer?

Retailer will receive any commission on Re-Verification or not.?

In how much time customer will receive sms from 789. If not received any SMS what will be the course of action

Every BVS retailer has facility to Re-verify SIM as some of retailers are not receiving Re-verification option on their device.

Port in (MNP Numbers) can be verified from retailer or not.

If customer don’t know about the original owner of the SIM.

If customer is a minor and his/her CINC is not made.



Number is already registered on my name why do I need to re-verify it?

As per instructions from PTA and Govt of Pakistan every Telecom Subscriber must get his/her number verified through Biometric verification systems now

Why is this so important?

This measure has been taken so that all Non BVS SIMs could be blocked. Keeping in view the current law and order situation. So you have to verify the SIMs in your use through BVS and disown the numbers which you are not using.

Post a Comment

 
Top